by Gus Modern$1,475.00
The Foundry Upholstery collection showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting.
Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Chair offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame, and a seat cushion that seems to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. A sturdy, steel-reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry chair holds up in high-traffic environments.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- The tightback chair has a removable seat cushion which securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- The Seat cushion is crafted from Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
This Gus* Modern item is special order with a typical lead time of 10 - 60 days. You will receive a follow-up email after purchase with a delivery estimate and tracking information. Curbside Pick-Up is also available at checkout.