Solana Triangular End Table
by Gus Modern
Channeling classic mid-century style with the relaxed ambiance of 1970’s Modernism, the Solana Triangular End Table showcases solid wood craftsmanship and sculptural beauty. The organic curves of the tabletop rest upon angular legs, creating a pleasing contrast unified by the warmth of the smooth wood grain. Visible joinery details—seamless wedged tenon joints in the top, finger joint detailing in the legs—add subtle interest to this refined accent piece.
Part of the Solana Table Series, it is designed to nest with the Solana Oval Coffee Table.
- Crafted from solid wood; Walnut or Ash.
- Exposed, wedged tenon joinery on a CNC-routered tabletop.
- Solid, angled legs showcase finger-joint detailing.
- Treated with a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors.
- Each Solana Table features its own distinct grain pattern and coloring. These variations make each design natural and unique.
- Solid Ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
This Gus* Modern item is special order with a typical lead time of 10 - 60 days. You will receive a follow-up email after purchase with a delivery estimate and tracking information. Curbside Pick-Up is also available at checkout.