by Gus Modern
The Foundry Upholstery collection showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting.
Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Bi-Sectional offers ample sophistication as two-piece sectional, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame, and seat cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. Two bolster pillows offer additional style and comfort, while the sturdy, steel-reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that the Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments.
- This Bi-Sectional is comprised of two components, a Foundry Sofa and a Foundry Ottoman.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- The tightback sectional has two removable seat cushions, a removable ottoman cushion, and comes with two loose bolster cushions.
- Seat cushions securely attach to the deck by hook and loop fasteners.
- Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
This Gus* Modern item is special order with a typical lead time of 10 - 60 days. You will receive a follow-up email after purchase with a delivery estimate and tracking information. Curbside Pick-Up is also available at checkout.