by Gus Modern$3,920.00
Mid-century style meets this-century ease. The Towne Bi-Sectional features a slender profile, elevated powder-coated metal base and blind tufted cushions that bring a touch of refinement to contemporary residential and commercial spaces – without sacrificing comfort. Designed to adapt to your layout, it can be configured with the chaise either on the left or right. Alternatively, the chaise can be separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Whether you’re curled up with a novel or gathered for game night, the Towne Bi-Sectional makes daily rituals extra special. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management. Also available as a Sofa and Lounge.
- The Bi-Sectional is comprised of two components, a Towne Sofa and Towne Lounge.
- Blind-tufted seat and back cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Hidden center leg added for extra support.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Frame is reinforced with steel for long-lasting durability.
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.