Voca 3501 Office Chair
Designed with comfort and flexibility at its core, the ergonomically engineered Voca chair provides the ideal home base for daily operations. The chair’s breathable mesh adapts to the body’s natural contours, providing just the right amount of support. Constructed with premium materials and rigorously-tested hardware, Voca is BIFMA certified, suitable for any application.
- Designed in Denmark
- Comfort Headrest - Cushioned headrest provides neck support, adjusting in height in unison with the back.
- Performance Mesh - Durable mesh seat and back evenly distribute weight while allowing airflow, keeping you cool and comfortable.
- Adjustable Back Rest - Adjusting to your height and build, the complete back assembly easily adjusts up or down with a push or pull.
- Lumbar Support - A cushioned lumbar panel provides lower back support for extended periods of sitting.
- Adjustable Armrests - Armrests adjust in every direction—up/down, in/out, front/back—to provide tailored alignment and ergonomic support for your arms and wrists.
- Adjustable Seat Height - A gentle pull on a lever adjusts the seat on its pneumatic support to achieve the perfect height.
- Tilt Tension Control - Fine-tune the feel of your chair by adjusting the amount of force needed to recline.
- Adjustable Seat Depth - The seat glides front or back to ensure a custom fit no matter your size. The seat’s smoothly curved edges provide added leg comfort.
- Synchro Tilt - Seat and back panel tilt in perfect harmony, keeping legs straight while reclining. The tilt feature locks into one of four recline positions.
- Polished Aluminum Base - The durable aluminum base provides sturdy support and is resistant to scuffs and scratches. Pure-glide casters provide smooth motion on both carpeted or hard surfaces.
Back Height 45–51.5 in
Seat Height 18.5–22 in
Seat Width 19 in
Seat Depth 17–19 in
Armrest Height 26–29.5 in