by Gus Modern
In the tradition of European modernism, the Renfrew Sectional has ultra‐clean lines, a deep, low‐profile stance and delicate legs which give it a light, floating appearance. Loose back cushions lend variety to the silhouette and can be positioned individually to achieve the perfect lounging position. A durable, hardwood frame is crafted with FSC®‐Certified wood to support responsible forest management. Premium feather fill in both the seat and back make this design the ideal balance of minimalist style and everyday comfort.
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height).
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Reversible, back cushions are high resiliency polyurethane foam wrapped with a sterilized feather and poly envelope.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- Bench seat cushion is high resiliency polyurethane foam padded on top with a sterilized feather and poly fill.
- Black powder‐coated steel tubular legs.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Merino Cream and Merino Mocha Fabric | 100% Polyester / 50,000 Double Rubs
- Mersey Caribou and Mersey Skyline Fabric | 85% Polyester, 15% Nylon / 70,000 Double Rubs