Interval™ 7247 - 66" Media & Storage Cabinet
Behind its handcrafted interlocking hardwood door, the Interval integrates a variety of user-friendly features such as flow-through ventilation, remote access, acoustic transparency and intelligent wire management. Engineered with the home theater in mind, the collection also makes an eye-catching storage solution.
This 66-inch modern media cabinet features an adjustable center glass shelf, a remote-friendly and acoustically transparent handcrafted flip-down door, and a variety of user-friendly features ideally suited for use as the center of any home theater setup.
- Concealed Storage - A simple push effortlessly flips open the door to reveal a host of compartment storage, including a center shelf (models 7247 & 7249) that can be lowered to accommodate speakers up to 14" / 35.5cm in height.
- Functional Design - Interval's unique handcrafted door features half-lap jointed hardwood backed with fabric-covered perforated metal. While a striking design detail, this also provides ventilation and acoustic transparency, allowing the sound from an enclosed soundbar to pass through.
- Remote Friendly - The front panel tilts down for easy access, while remote signals pass through when closed, keeping components concealed.
- Organized and Secure - The back of the cabinet is as accessible as the front via ventilated rear panels that can be removed to provide access to components and connections. Wire wraps make it easy to keep cables organized, and an included TV safety strap helps prevent accidental tip-over.
- Design - AInterval's signature detail is its interlocking, handcrafted hardwood door. Called a "half-lap" joint, the door pattern is formed by linking solid hardwood pieces and is reinforced with a fabric-covered mesh panel.
- Durability - Half-lap joints provide excellent strength and durability. They also offer a striking visual detail while still allowing for acoustic transparency, ventilation, and remote control access.
- Soundbar Platform