by Gus Modern$1,450.00
The Margot Chair epitomizes modern elegance with graceful arms, French-seam detailing, and loose, luxurious, Dacron®-wrapped cushions to construct a look both contemporary and timeless. An extra wide seat makes it perfect for extended lounging with a good book. The Margot Chair includes two sets of cylindrical steel legs, allowing you to choose between a brass, or black finish to suit your style. The seat and back cushions use a unique, eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET. The frame is constructed with kiln dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood, in support of responsible forest management.
See the rest of the Gus* Modern Margot Collection here.
This item is upholstered responsibly with GUS* post consumer PET Fill, for more information... check out this blog post.
- Chair width is slightly wider than the standard for added comfort.
- Includes two sets of legs (one set black, one set brass).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood inner frame (FSC® 092551).
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- French-seam detailing on arms and back.