by Gus Modern
The Foundry Upholstery collection showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting.
Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Chaise offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tightback frame and cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. The chair component features a sturdy, steel reinforced FSC®-Certified frame which ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments.
- This tightback chaise is comprised of two components, a Foundry Chair and a Foundry Ottoman.
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs.
- Seat and Ottoman cushions are Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam and securely attaches to the base by hook and loop fasteners.
- Chair frame contains a 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system and is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
- Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
This Gus* Modern item is special order with a typical lead time of 10 - 60 days. You will receive a follow-up email after purchase with a delivery estimate and tracking information. Curbside Pick-Up is also available at checkout.