An inviting chair you won’t be able to resist, the Canadian-made Arie chair could be described as a remastered Scandinavian modern wingback chair. "Arie" is a musical term, a solo piece within an opera or symphony. An "Arie" can be defined by its contrasting elements; in this case, these elements are the inviting, feather filled seating surface and precisely tailored exterior shell.
- Outstanding comfort achieved by chambered feather inserts found in the seat, back and arms
- Front upholstered in either Coachella Camel and Coachella Warm Grey Leather; Coachella leathers from EQ3 are 100% full-grain, full-aniline leathers with a waxed and oiled finish
- Back upholstered in either Panama Natural (basket weave / 100% polyester), Florence Earth (soft chenille / 37% cotton, 35% polyester, 28% rayon) or Lana Black (recycled wool / 70% wool 70%, 30% polyamid)
- Sits upon a classic swivel, four-leg base made from polished die-cast aluminum
- Made in Canada
- Matching Ottoman also Available
Overall 37.5'' H x 32'' W x 35'' D
Seat Dimensions 16.5'' H x 20'' W x 20'' D
Can't find the color you are looking for? Don't worry! The Arie Chair can be customized to your choice of over 130 fabric or leather upholstery options. You can also choose to either customize the zipper color or choose the piping detail to match the chair’s front upholstery. Simply email us for more information
This beautiful EQ3 item is a special ordered item with a typical lead time of 2-4 weeks. You will receive a follow-up email after purchase with a delivery estimate and tracking information. FREE Curbside Pick-Up is also available at checkout.